Ryan Boatright, Bill Burns, Brad Patterson, Tracy Shafton and Toni Stegeman are speaking at the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) – The Workshop, September 11-13, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. Below is a listing of the topics that will be covered by Gilmore Bell attorneys.
• Ryan Boatright: Single Family Housing Bonds on Wednesday at 2:45 pm
• Bill Burns: Ethics: Risk – The Game of Reduction on Wednesday at 4:15 pm and Friday at 10:15 am
• Brad Patterson: Opening General Session on Wednesday at 12:30 pm
• Tracy Shafton: Bank Direct Purchase General Considerations (Non-Tax) on Wednesday at 2:45 pm and Thursday at 11:00 am
• Toni Stegeman: Tax-Exempt Leasing (B) Advanced on Friday at 8:45 am
For more information regarding the conference and to view the entire agenda, click here.
For more information regarding Gilmore Bell, click here.
Posted: Sep 9, 2019