We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join the IT team based in our Kansas City office.
- We are proud that we seamlessly moved all employees and attorneys to remote work in March 2020, and feedback regarding our quick response and continued flexibility during the ongoing pandemic has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are located in the vibrant Crown Center area and offer a small, friendly, relaxed and collaborative office environment that embraces the use of technology to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Interact with users onsite and offsite both in person and over the phone in order to resolve hardware and software concerns to their satisfaction.
- Complete projects as directed to help define and enhance the Help Desk experience.
- Create new user network and email accounts, resolve account lockouts, and turn off accounts for those exiting.
- Travel to offsite offices as necessary to resolve hardware and software issues to user’s satisfaction.
- Contact and follow up with vendors regarding warranty refunds, replacements, or repairs.
- Perform hardware or software upgrades or replacements accurately and efficiently.
- Setup requested computer equipment for new users in all locations.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or associated field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 or more years experience in systems administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
To apply for this opportunity and start your career with our firm, please send a resume and cover letter.